Nicole J. Zuvich
Nicole J. Zuvich, Esq., is the owner and lead partner at the Law Offices of Nicole Zuvich, P.C, located in Garden City and Babylon, New York. In an effort to achieve each client's long term planning goals, Ms. Zuvich has been involved in the field of Elder Law and Estate Planning for over fifteen (15) years.
Nicole Zuvich is a Past-President of the Suffolk County Women's Bar Association. She is the recipient of the 2008 Suffolk County Women's Bar Association's President's Award, and the 2011 Doris S. Hoffman Outstanding New Lawyer Award. Additionally, Nicole is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association's Elder Law, Social Services & Health Advocacy, and Surrogate's Court Committees. She is also involved in animal rescue, and is a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association's Animal Rights Committee. Ms. Zuvich supports the Wounded Warrior Project volunteering with several veterans organizations in an effort to raise awareness and generate resources for veterans suffering from PTSD.
Nicole graduated summa cum laude from Hofstra University. She received her law degree from St. John's University School of Law where she attended on a scholarship from the Thomas Shortmann Academic Scholarship Fund, 32BJ Employee's Union.
As part of her practice, Ms. Zuvich strives to ensure that clients in need of long term medical assistance are properly provided for through either long term Medicaid planning or home care Medicaid planning. She also works to advocate for those requiring assistance both in their home, and through long-term care ensuring that they are provided sustenance for with the utmost dignity and respect.
- St. John's University School of Law
- Honors: Thomas Shortman Academic Scholarship Fund, 32BJ Employee’s Union
- Hofstra University
- Wounded Warrior Project
- 2008 Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association’s President’s Award
- 2011 Doris S. Hoffman Outstanding New Lawyer Award
- 2012-13 Suffolk County Women's Bar Association President
- 2016 New York Times Magazine Top Attorneys in Metro New York Rising Stars
- 2018 Lawyers of Distinction Excellence in Estate Planning Law
- 2019 Lawyers of Distinction Excellence in Elder Law
- Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association, Past-President
- Nassau County Bar Association’s Elder Law, Social Services & Health Advocacy and Surrogate’s Court Committees, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association’s Animal Rights Committee, Member
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate And Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Current Employment Position
- Owner and Lead Partner